- transformation of accounting statements to IFRS;
- consulting in the field of GAAP and IAS;
- methodical translation of the IFRS statements;
- organization of financial accounting systems under IFRS;
- organization of internal accounting according to IFRS;
- development of accounting policy under IFRS.
Experienced experts state that using IFRS provides unambiguity of treatment of the statements that makes possible to compare financial figures by types of activity both inside the holding and with data of external firms. Results of comparison and deep analysis of figures allow to direct work to necessary way and reach the stated aims. Thus the company receives a lot of benefits and obtains competitive ability.