“Ukrainian audit service” LLC renders quality services in the field of recovery, formation and keeping financial accounting, development of accounting policy, provision for formation of professional financial and tax accounting of your company within short terms.
“Ukrainian audit service” LLC proposes:
Recovery of financial accounting - means measures aimed at recovery of unkempt accounting in general and some of its sectors based on available primary documents or already created ones.
Organization of financial accounting - is guarantee of successful and stable activity of accounting in your company. Protect yourself from mistakes and irrational time wasting by assisting highly qualified specialists of «Ukrainian audit service” LLC.
Keeping tax accounting - means maintaining different sectors of tax accounting, preparation of accounting (financial) statements, personnel accounting, tables etc), submission of statements to off-budget funds.
2.1. Recovery of financial accounting
- Sorting and processing primary documents; recovery of accounting transactions;
- Analysis of company’s primary documents for the purpose of correspondence to approved forms;
- Control over preparation the necessary registers, recovery and preparation of accounting registers;
- Control over calculation of tax payments and preparation of tax declarations;
- Preparation of company’s accounting statements in accordance with requirements of current legislation;
- Preparation of forms of accounting and tax quarter and annual statements based on recovered accounting data and submission to tax inspection;
- Consultations on future keeping financial accounting.
Recovery types of financial accounting:
- In full measure;
- Recovery of separate sectors.
«Ukrainian audit service” LLC is reliable combination of high quality and availability of services. Cost for recovery of financial accounting of different levels and duration of the procedure is determined for each client individually and depends on scope of recovery procedures, quantity of company’s types of activity, presence of foreign economic activity, scope of documents turnover and availability of documents.
2.2. Organization of financial accounting
- Expertise of tax accounting.
- Analysis of specific of company’s activity.
- Analysis of organizational structure and documents turnover.
- Determination of the interested users in accounting information.
- Analysis of technical equipment of the company (availability of computer engineering, programs, staff qualification).
- Development of financial and tax accounting system.
- Preparation card of accounts of synthetic and analytical accounting.
- Development of documents turnover system.
- Establishment of accounting policy for financial and taxation purposes.
- Implementation of personnel policy (orders, staff lists etc).
- Implementation of financial and tax accounting system and automization of financial accounting.
- Training and instruction of staff.
- Assistance in the work of accounts department when necessary.
2.3. Keeping financial accounting
- Keeping different sectors of the financial accounting.
- Tax Accounting.
- Preparation of the accounting (financial) statements.
- Personnel accounting (orders, staff list, tables etc)
- Submission of statements to State tax inspection and off-budget funds.